'Ranked as one of the top public golf courses in Portland, Oregon.'
Langdon Farms is one of Portland, Oregon's premier golf courses. Located just 15 miles south of the city, it's consistently rated highly among Portland, OR golf courses. OregonLive.com called Langdon Farms one of the top golf courses in Oregon. We have been recognized as Portland Oregon's best conditioned golf course. Local, regional and even national golf writers have consistently recognized us as a 'truly unique golf experience.' Book a tee time today and come see why we are one the best golf courses in Portland Oregon!
Whether you come for the golf, for our wedding venue, or for a corporate event, Langdon Farms will greet you with a smile and make sure you leave satisfied. Take a look at our reviews, and make sure you leave one after you visit!
Golf Course Reviews
We take pride in being one of the most prestigious Portland, Oregon golf courses. Here are some of the accolades we've received along the way:
- 4.2 stars on Google: 'I have played this golf course, it is one of the best courses in the northwest.' ~ John J.
- 4.5 stars on Yelp: 'Langdon Farms is a great course to play and is always in fine condition unlike most of the public courses around Portland.' ~ Bobby S.
- 149, 5 star reviews on Facebook: 'This is the best course year round in Oregon. Kept better than most private clubs.' ~ Paul W.
- Recognized by Golf World Magazine as a "WHERE WE PLAY" course in the May 21, 2012 issue
- Ranked as the '#1 best course to hold a golf tournament or corporate event in Oregon' by the Portland Business Journal, 2005 to 2010
- Ranked as the '#1 best public course' by the Portland Business Journal, 2010
- Top 10 Best Courses You Can Play In Oregon, Golfweek Magazine, Best Courses State-by-State, 2010
- Rated Four out of Five stars by Golf Digest's Best Places To Play for 2009
- Ranked #7 Top 10 'Best Courses You Can Play' in Oregon Golfweek State by State, 2009
- Ranked as the highest rated Public Course in Oregon, Portland Business Journal, 2009
- Ranked as the '#2 public golf course in Oregon' (only behind Bandon Dunes) Portland Business Journal, 2005 to 2010