'Ranked as one of the top golf courses in Portland, Oregon.'
Langdon Farms is one of Portland, Oregon's premier golf courses. Located just 15 miles south of the city, it's consistently rated highly among Portland, OR golf courses. OregonLive.com called Langdon Farms one of the top golf courses in Oregon. We have been recognized as Portland Oregon's best conditioned golf course. Local, regional and even national golf writers have consistently recognized us as a 'truly unique golf experience.' Book a tee time today and come see why we are one the best golf courses in Portland Oregon!
Portland Golf CoursePortland public courses don't get much nicer than Langdon Farms. Since our opening in 1995, we've received rave reviews and become one of the top golf courses in Oregon. Our golf course is open to the public only, and we specialize in hosting tournaments, corporate outings, weddings, and special events. Most courses cannot match the dry playing conditions at Langdon Farms, especially during the rainy season. Noted architects Bob Cupp and John Fought designed Langdon Farms with dynamic mounding, bunkering, and water features that make our links-style course stand out for its design, challenge and ambience. You can't beat the views either, with Mt. Hood looking over a beautifully landscaped course.
Golf Course Reviews
Whether you come for the golf, for our wedding venue, or for a corporate event, Langdon Farms will greet you with a smile and make sure you leave satisfied. Take a look at our reviews, and make sure you leave one after you visit!
We take pride in being one of the most prestigious Portland, Oregon golf courses. Here are some of the accolades we've received along the way:
- 4.2 stars on Google: 'I have played this golf course, it is one of the best courses in the northwest.' ~ John J.
- 4.5 stars on Yelp: 'Langdon Farms is a great course to play and is always in fine condition unlike most of the public courses around Portland.' ~ Bobby S.
- 149, 5 star reviews on Facebook: 'This is the best course year round in Oregon. Kept better than most private clubs.' ~ Paul W.
- Recognized by Golf World Magazine as a "WHERE WE PLAY" course in the May 21, 2012 issue
- Ranked as the '#1 best course to hold a golf tournament or corporate event in Oregon' by the Portland Business Journal, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Ranked as the '#1 best public course' by the Portland Business Journal, 2010
- Top 10 Best Courses You Can Play In Oregon, Golfweek Magazine, Best Courses State-by-State, 2010
- Rated Four out of Five stars by Golf Digest's Best Places To Play for 2009
- Ranked #7, Top 10 'Best Courses You Can Play' in Oregon, Golfweek State by State, 2009
- Ranked as the highest rated Public Course in Oregon, Portland Business Journal, 2009
- Ranked as the '#2 public golf course in Oregon' (only behind Bandon Dunes) Portland Business Journal, 2005, 2006 & 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Ranked in the Top 10 Most Challenging Courses, Portland Business Journal, 2009
- The 'Big Red Barn' Clubhouse, was ranked #1 'Best New Clubhouses' by Golf Inc Magazine, 1996
- Former host site of the American Junior Golf Association
- Host of the LPGA Portland Classic presented by Cambia Amateur Open
Langdon Farms is one of the most popular of Portland, Oregon outdoor wedding venues. We feature a breathtaking outdoor wedding venue surrounded by flower beds and rhododendrons. The Red Shed – a unique Portland wedding reception venue – combines rustic architecture, exposed ceilings, and an open air heated design to give guests a comfortable setting to enjoy themselves and take in the beautiful scenery. The White House provides a comfortable setting for the bride to prepare herself for the big day. And don't forget about our catering and our fabulous menu options, which can accommodate budgets small or large, and features popular dishes like grilled salmon, a prime rib carving station, or garden veggie baby quiches.
Portland event venues don't get much better than Langdon Farms! When you combine one of Portland's top golf courses with beautiful, farmhouse inspired architecture, you get one of the premier corporate event venues in Portland, Oregon. The Red Shed is one of the largest and most unique Portland conference rooms, and it's a great place to throw a Christmas party, host a training session, or deliver a presentation. The Clubhouse and The Loft are each great spot for board meetings and retreats, as they are private venues where you can have all the fine foods of Langdon's Grill. The Orchards – a beautiful outdoor gathering space – is a perfect Oregon event venue for charity fundraisers or company picnics. For a unique Portland conference room rental for groups up to 20, The White House is a farmhouse-style meeting room with a beautiful view of Langdon Farm's golf course.